Listening & Understanding
Learn from hearing and understanding the English language in a business context
Best Business English will help you fine tune your skills in listening and comprehension. Your need for a better understanding of English closely follows speaking the language. People find it much easier to make themselves understood if they listen, hear and understand what is said to them.
Ernest Hemingway once said: "I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”
How true – in life and in business.
Understanding another language, on the phone or in a conference call, can be a most difficult task. Through Best Business English you will hear, learn and practise how to ...
- Meet people for the first time in business
- Make requests and ask questions politely
- Interrupt and seek clarification
- Understand people on their own and in groups
- Get to know English idioms
- Make phone calls and understand the responses
- Change or make arrangements in person or on the phone
- Have discussions on topical business matters
When you understand what you hear, you are ready to talk business.
Contact us to discuss your English needs and our range of fees.